Have a collection of rare VHS Horror Home Movie from the ’80’s?
This is your place to show it off and make new friends with other collectors!
Buy, sell, or swap your rare titles!
Click Here to Learn More and Reserve Your Table
Vintage Soundtracks (Especially on Vinyl)
Movie Posters, Photos and Ephemera
Figurines and Toys
Costumes and Masks
Books and Magazines
And yes, even Horror Movies on (gasp!) DVD
We will also be featuring a special COLLECTOR’S CAM!
This is a special area in the room where we will interview collectors with their items on camera.
Sort of a horror show-and-tell.
With a splash of Antiques Roadshow appraisal thrown in.
And anyone attending Crypticon will be free to bring in an item and participate.
For more information, please visit:
The table rental is $50. This includes admission to Crypticon for you, and one other person at your table for that day (Sunday, May 24, 2015) [click here for more information]
For any questions, please e-mail:
1. Price includes one 8-foot table, and two Crypticon passes for Sunday, May 24. Additional people at your table need to buy a separate pass.
2. We want the focus to be horror VHS tapes. But we also know that there is cross-over with collectors. So we’ll also allow people to sell other video formats, plus magazines (e.g. back issues of Fangoria), and horror-related books, posters, comics, memorabilia, props, costumes, etc. So your related merchandise would be fine. (We’d especially love to see horror soundtracks on vinyl.)
3. No porn, though. But R-rated items are fine. Just use your common sense in how you display them (people under 18 will be at the event.)
4. Someone must be at your table the whole day. (If you’re by yourself, and need a restroom break, that’s cool. But you are responsible for your merchandise.) And you need to be set up before the doors open to the public. And stay set up until Crypticon closes for the day.
5. You are in charge of your own pricing (and profits.) So wheel and deal. Buy, sell, and trade. And be friendly to everyone. It’s good for business.